The Department of International Relations is the structural unit of the university, which is providing the promotion of the university, facilitating the exchange programmes for students and engaging them in activities, for which it will develop efficient system of communication, information and knowledge.
- Establishing close partnership with foreign universities;
- Integrating students and academic personnel into international educational space;
- Joining university with international organisations, networks and connections;
- Attracting foreign students;
- Implementation of close cooperation with Georgian accredited diplomatic corps and with foreign organisations, funda and information centres;
- Finding international projects and involving university in it.
- Interaction with government structures, educational institutions, non-government and other social organisations and realizing joint projects.
(+995 591) 20 15 60, firstname.lastname@example.org