The goal of the game: increase awareness of the parliaments and parliamentarism of Georgia and other countries in the youth and encourage their involvement in legislative activity.
People having right to participate in the game: amateur teams composed of bachelor’s and master’s students of state and private higher education institutions of Georgia (those students who are not in professional players’ list “What? Where? When?”).
Those interested in participation in the game should apply to the Administration of East European University (Room 19) till March 27.
- The game will be held in format of the popular intellectual game – “What? Where? When? “.
- The questions shall concern the parliaments of Georgia and the countries of the world, the history of parliamentarism and the prominent parliamentarians.
- Each higher institution can present only 1 team with 6 players. The submission of the list of teams / participants is the prerogative of higher education institutions.
- The game consists of 2 rounds and 30 questions [15 questions per round]. 1 question – 1 point.
- The winner will be the team that will answer the most correct answers to the asked questions.
The game will reveal 3 winner teams [I, II and III places] and their presenter higher education institutions, which will be awarded with a cup and a valuable gifts.
For more information about the contest please contact us:
The administration of the EEU, the room 19
Tel; 595101191; 032 248 01 18