- Prepare bachelors in pharmacy with appropriate competences in liberal values, with ability to upgrade professionally and continue their studies to the next stage of learning and with the ability to be focused on practical activities. They will be able to provide qualified pharmaceutical assistance, to perform pharmaceutical analyses, to lead structural units in pharmaceutical institutions and to continue their studies at the higher level of education.
- Prepare competitive and highly qualified specialists, who have raised awareness in public health care politics and whose main skills and knowledge are based on thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical disciplines and harmonizing practical work;
- Equip students with knowledge appropriate for international medical-pharmaceutical standards and provide them with essential skills;
- Provide students with deep and thorough knowledge of fundamental and profiled subjects and help them acquire the practical skills how to implement their theoretical knowledge;
Academic Degree/Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPh)
Programme Duration, Credits and Structure: Students should complete a minimum of 240 ECTS credits for the successful completion of the programme. Programme consists of 4 academic years and each semester includes 19 weeks. 15 weeks are devoted to lectures and 4 weeks – to evaluation and examinations.
- Basic courses – 95 ECTS
- Branches – 92 ECTS
- Clinical courses – 19 ECTS
- Practice – 22 ECTS
- Free Credit Courses – 12 ECTS
Language of Instruction: English
Admission Requirements: Knowledge of English (B2 level), high school diploma.
Programme Coordinator: Assoc. Professor Dr. Nato Alavidze
Tuition and Fee for Overseas Students: 3500 USD