The head of the project is the East European University vice-rector in the field of science, professor Shalva Machavariani;
Co-head: Julieta Andguladze, University of Georgia; Head of editorial department
Coordinator: Tatia Gerkenashvili, Manager of Scientific Research and Development Service of East European University.
During the last year, East Europe University has been the winner of the third competition within this program. As a result, by the end of 2019 the Georgian readers will get the Georgian translation of „Entrepreneurship“ – the manual authored by Bruce R. Baringer, R.Duane Ireland of Pearson Education, Inc 2018. And by the beginning of 2020, the „Operation Management“ will be published in Georgian under authorship of Lee J., Krajewski, Manoj K. Malhotra და Larry P. Ritzman.
Book title and publication: ’’Financial Accounting’’ (5th Edition)
Author (s): Robert Kemp and Jeffrey Waybright,
Publishing house: Pearson Education, Inc.
Date of publication: 2018
The topics discussed in the manual “Financial Accounting” (authors: Robert Kemp and Jeffrey Waybright, 2018). shall be important not only for students of all three levels of finance and business administration, but also for the active specialists and wide public interested in the finances.
✍The translation of the manual is made by:
- Mikheil Tokmazishvili, PhD of Economics, Professor (East European University);
- Gela Grigolashvili, PhD of Economics, Associate Professor (East European University);
- Ioseb Mamukelashvili, PhD of Business Administration (Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University);
- Tea Munjishvili, PhD of Economics, Associate Professor (Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University);
- Tamar Gamsakhurdia, PhD of Economics, professor (G. Robakidze University);
- Tamar Keinashvili, Philologist (Ilia State University);
Scientific Editor – PhD of Economics, professor – Shalva Machavariani.
According to the project, work on editing the translation will end on November 30, 2020 and the latest modern manual – “Financial Accounting” (authors. Robert Kemp and Jeffrey Waybright) shall be available for interested people in Georgian language.