Tuition and Fees for Overseas Students
- English Medium Program of Medicine (MD) – 5500 USD
- English Medium Georgian-French program in Business Administration (BBA) – 4000 USD
- Digital Management – 5000 USD (Note: One Semester of study in Germany is included in the fee. in case of a second degree – German Diploma, an additional fee of 1 500 EUR is added)
- Education Sciences – 4000 USD
Note: Tuition fee listed above covers tuition of one academic year and Health Insurance
The tuition fee of the first academic year must be paid in two installments. First payment (half of the tuition fee) must be done within 5 calendar days after the registration, the remaining sum – within 5 calendar days after the completion of the visa procedure. In the following years the tuition fees must be paid before 01st September of each academic year.
The applicant/student will get payback of the paid tuition fee less Bank transfer fee and other bank fees in case his/her enrollment will be rejected by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia or he/she will be refused Georgian visa and there will not be any gaps in the documents submitted by the student.
The paid tuition fee will be refunded after completing the student’s withdrawal process from the University. To start the withdrawal process the student should submit the letter of refusal issued by the MESCS of Georgia or the Georgian Embassy and his/her notarized statement requesting the termination of student’s status. Otherwise, applicant has no right to request payback of the paid tuition fee.
Other Certificate courses in English Language:
- Financial Management for Managers
- HR Management
- Hotel Management
- Tourism Management
- Event Management
- Project Management
- General Management
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Pr Management and communications
- Information Technology (IT)
Note: EEU Training Center offers various one year courses – 2000 USD