The goals of the center are to:
- support the development of teaching, learning and research at the doctoral level;
- conduct research in higher education and support the development of the field in the region.
Activities of the Center:
- Participation in the selection process of doctoral candidates;
- Evaluation of the research competencies of doctoral students;
- Organization of seminars, trainings and workshops in order to develop the competencies of doctoral students;
- Organization of scientific conferences and seasonal schools;
- Organization of seminars, trainings and workshops for academic staff in order to develop the teaching-learning process;
- Evaluation of the teaching-learning process at the doctoral level (internal surveys, data analysis, etc.), monitoring the academic progress of doctoral students;
- Participation in the development of doctoral programs;
- Participation in the development of research ethics standards of the University;
- Supporting and consulting doctoral students for compliance with research ethics standards;
- Carrying out research projects in higher education research and publication of research output (monographs, edited volumes, papers);
- Cooperation with local and international organizations, research centers and higher education institutions;
The Director of the Center is Professor Paul Gibbs.