Aim of the Conference:
This event is designed to foster the development of doctoral students’ skills, encourage intellectual exchange, and provide a platform for showcasing research projects.
We invite PhD students to immerse in a stimulating academic environment. Parallel sessions will be organized, featuring presentations by PhD students. These sessions offer an opportunity to explore cutting-edge studies across a wide range of disciplines, fostering interdisciplinary dialogue and inspiring collaborations. In addition to the scholarly program, the conference will host interactive workshops and panel discussions. These sessions are tailored to enhance various skills crucial for doctoral students, including effective communication, research methodologies, academic writing, and career development. This will give PhD students a chance to refine their abilities and receive valuable guidance from experts in the field.
Meeting format: hybrid (face-to-face & online)
Working languages of the conference: Georgian & English
Speech and discussion: 15 minutes speech, 10 minutes for Q&A.
Registration fee: Fully funded by the organizing university (EEU).
To participate in the Conference, it’s necessary to:
- To fill in the registration form and upload the abstract, please visit the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CL3WK9F
- General requirements for submitting an abstract: paper size: A4, file type: pdf, words: 150 to 300, font: Times New Roman; Text size: 12, spacing: 1.5;
- Registration and abstracts deadline: August 15, 2023
- Confirmation of participation in the conference for the authors of the selected abstracts: August 22, 2023
Successful abstracts will be selected on the basis of a blind review by the academic committee of the conference. The detailed programme will be sent to the conference participants in advance via Email. Conference proceedings will be published
Academic Committee of the conference:
- Prof. George Kakhaber Lazarashvili
- Prof. Paul Gibbs
- Prof. Shalva Tabatadze
- Prof. David Sikharulidze
- Prof. Giorgi Tavadze
- Prof. Zviad Rogava
- Prof. Vasil Kikutadze
- Assoc. Prof. Ketevan Aptarashvili
- Natia Gegelashvili – EEU Scientific Research and Development Center (Coordinator)
- Ekaterine Beniashvili– EEU Education Department (Deputy Head)
- Mariam Liklikadze – EEU Lifelong learning Center (Head)