Do you want to travel to Europe with Erasmus + funding, study at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and get an unforgettable experience?
Then this contest is for you! Become an Erasmus!
▶ The East European University (EEU) is proud to announce Erasmus + Scholarship Exchange Program Competition for the EEU students for fall semester of the academic year 2021-2022 at Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
▶ The exchange program is announced as an Erasmus + program funded by the European Commission within the framework of International Credit Mobility (ICM), based on the partnership agreement between the EEU and Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is ranked first in Romania and has more than 21 000 students across 12 faculties.
▶ The East European University provides an opportunity for its students of the Business and Engineering faculty to spend fully funded one semester of the academic year in Bucharest, to gain the appropriate knowledge and share the unforgettable and international experiences.
Erasmus + scholarship fully covers both tuition and travel expenses! The educational maintenance allowance is provided within the scope of the program! The monthly stipend for students is set to 850 Euros, with travel expenses in the amount of 360 Euros.
Scholarship selection process for student mobility
Deadlines for submission of documents: 18/06/2021 – 26/06/2021
🔻The competition is open only to students with active status in EEU Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs in Business Administration, who speak English at least B2 level.
The selection process will be carried out in three stages:
- Check the documentation;
- Exam in English;
🔻 A candidate who represents the below information will be free from the exam in English:
- Certificate of English language proficiency obtained in the last 2 years: (TOEFL, IELTS or CAMBRIDGE);
- Certificate of study at the university abroad for at least 1 semester (where the language of instruction was English).
Students who would like to participate in the competition must submit the following documents to the University from June 18 to June 26 of the current year:
- Application Form (enclosed);·
- Motivation letter;·
- Copy of passport (in the absence of a passport, ID card);·
- CV (European format in English);·
- Certificate of student status;·
- Extract current grade marks with reference to GPA;·
- Proof of English language proficiency (minimum B2 level) (if any);·
- Letter of recommendation.
Implementation of physical mobility will depend on the epidemiological situation in Georgia and Europe.