Georgian translation of the book was carried out by the project winner organizations East European University (EEU) and Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA) funded through the Book Translation Program, U.S. Embassy in Georgia.
On behalf of the universities (EEU & GIPA) we would like to express gratitude towards U.S. Embassy in Georgia for having such unique opportunity of participating in the grant project.
Book Translation Program was fulfilled by:
- Shalva Machavariani – Principal Investigator, scientific editor (EEU)
- Mikheil Tokmazishvili – researcher/translator (EEU)
- Natia Tchigvaria – project co-investigator, researcher/translator (GIPA)
- Nikoloz Abuashvili – researcher/translator (GIPA)
- Gela Grigolashvili – researcher/translator (EEU)
- Giorgi Ghaganidze – researcher/translator (TSU)
- Badri Ramishvili – researcher/translator (TSU)
- Zhana Anthia – researcher/translator (GIPA)
- Tatia Gherkenashvili – technical editor, project coordinator (EEU)
- Giorgi Turkia – Proofreader (GIPA)
The project was implemented by the East European University and the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA) within the framework of the book translation program, 2018 of the US Embassy in Georgia.