’Digital Management’’ Master Degree (M.A.) study program of Fresenius University of Applied Sciences (Germany) is the first MA program at the East European University throughout Georgia. Program graduates will obtain dual diploma – Georgian and German since graduation.
Graduates of the English-language Interdisciplinary Management Program in Digital Management will be employed in various international companies in Germany. Employment areas include Investment Management, Business Development, Strategic Development, Change Management, Media and Communications Management, Marketing, Consulting, Startup, etc.
About the program:
Program Supervisor/Dean of Master program “Digital Management” at Hochschule Fresenius: Professor Richard Geibel (University Fresenius of Applied Sciences, Cologne, Germany)
Program Supervisor: Prof. Shalva Machavariani, Vice-Rector (East European University, Tbilisi, Georgia).
Program duration: 2 years, 120 ECTS
Tuition fee: 5000 USD (per year)
- Digital Management – The first M.A. academic program in Georgia;
- Georgian and German Lecturers, well-known scientists and specialties;
- Modern program elaborated through the combination of practice and theory principle, feasible knowledge of the traditional management approaches as well as new methods of digital management related to the digital changes in the organizations. Furthermore, eligibility of identification and elaboration of relevant decisions of practical challenges and opportunities of digital transformation.
- Georgian and German diplomas issued by EEU and Fresenius University of Applied Sciences.
- 3rd and/or 4th semester at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences (Cologne) and employment opportunity in German as well as Georgian accredited companies.
- Seasonal schools, seminars, special course under university funding focused on student’s professional development.
- Graduate or undergraduate candidates holding bachelor’s or the equivalent academic degree based on university exams;
- Entrance exams encompass testing (Sample of the B2 level test along with the keys is available at the following link) and interview in English language;
- MA Candidate providing English language B2 level certificate will be automatically free of taking foreign language test;
Applicants wishing to continue their studies at the Master’s degree academic program must submit the following documentation (Notarized):
- High School Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree diploma or their equivalents;
- A notarized copy of a Passport (translated in Georgian)
- copies of all pages of the citizenship document;
- Photo (3X4) – 2pcs printed and e-version on CD;
- Receipt Payment of Application Fee (100 USD, application fee is nonrefundable).
- English Language Proficiency (B2) Certificate (if applicable);
Note: MA candidate is encouraged to register electronically and submit required documentation to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Telephone: +995 32 248 01 41, (+995) 595 908 010, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org