The aim of The Bachelor's educational program in psychology is to provide students with:
To acquire with an Extensive theoretical knowledge about List of Science and development trends in psychology, Psychological fields (Developmental psychology, social psychology, cognitive psychology, experiment, psychology, clinical psychology, Specificity of education psychology and other), Psychology as a science on philosophical foundations, Biological features of the human psyche, Stages of human development, regularities of behavior, emotional and cognitive characteristics, theories of personality, Methods of psychological research, psychodiagnostics and psychoconsultation, professional ethics, also about statistics and data processing, that includes knowledge of the latest aspects based on basic psychology and psychology in the field related to the main Ness, the concepts, principles and theories of critical comprehension;
- Ability to find, explain and use characteristic cognitive-practical approaches for identifying complex and unforeseen problems in the field of psychology, for their solution to the field of psychology;
- Develop the ability to draw appropriate conclusions about Georgian and/or English languages psychology field, characteristic for data collection, definitions, Ankeny data and/or analysis of situations, also taking into account relevant social, scientific and/or ethical issues in the field of psychology;
- Using information and communication technologies to produce an ability to communicate with appropriate forms of context in the field of philosophy about their ideas, existing problems and ways to solve them with specialists and non-specialists;
- Develop the ability to develop a research or practical project / work in the field of psychology, according to predetermined indications,;
- Develop skills to evaluate their professional skills and competence, to constantly update knowledge with a high degree of independence, implementation of the principles of ethics of its own activities, also respecting the opinions and assessments of others.
Prerequisite for admission to the program
Right to enroll on The Bachelor’s educational program in psychology a citizen of Georgia having a full general education certificate/certificate or an equivalent document, based on the results of the unified national exams, who has passed as a mandatory subject English language in order to be enrolled at Academic program.
Without unified national exams, admission/enrollment of students to The Bachelor educational program in psychology is carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
Enrollment in The Bachelor’s educational program in Psychology by mobility is available twice a year, established by the terms of The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and sport of Georgia, the terms, in compliance with mandatory procedures and rules established by the University.
Enrollment in the undergraduate educational program in psychology, or enrollment by the transfer rule from a recognized higher educational institution of a foreign country is carried out on the basis of the decision made by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and sport of Georgia,.