Quality Assurance office (hereinafter – the office) is the governing body of the University and provides assessment and development of the quality of the activities of the East European University. Purpose of the office is to ensure the administration and development of processes for continuous and systematic use of internal quality assurance mechanisms based on standards of National (authorization and accreditation) and international (Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area). The office implements Quality Assurance System and mechanisms at the University in all directions of University’s activities: Teaching-learning, research, management, Internationalization, services, resources, public contribution.
Office provides an administering / coordinating the evaluation of the seven main processes of the University’s activities for implementation of internal quality assurance mechanisms:
- Assessment of educational programs and learning-teaching quality;
- evaluation of international cooperation and internationalization;
- evaluation of the program implementer (academic, invited) and administrative /support staff;
- assessment of research activities;
- evaluation of services;
- resource assessment;
- assessing the effectiveness of organizational management and the contribution of the university to the development of society.