Department of scientific research and development presents the administrative structural unit of the University, the aim of which is to develop the strategy for the development of scientific-research activities at the University and ensuring of its implementation, promotion of the research activities of staff and students and raise the research potential of the University.
For achievement of this purpose the Department:
- Develops a strategy for the development of scientific-research activities and ensures its implementation.
- Develops and implements mechanisms for supporting scientific-research activities;
- Develops the University’s research potential and productivity assessment system, provides its implementation and plans relevant measures according to the results.
- Conducts / promotes local and international scientific research.
- Organizes scientific conferences, seminars, workshops, educational-methodical, scientific-methodological and other types of events;
- Administers publication of university scientific papers;
- Performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.