Scientific Research and Development Division of East European University on November 19, 2020 is holding Student Scientific Conferenc: ’’Development Opportunities of the Country under the Post-pandemic Conditions’’.
Conference working languages: Georgian, English
Presentation length: 15 min, Q &A 5 min.
All of the faculty students (BA, MA, Ph.D) of East European University are eligible to participate in the conference.
- Stimulating an active involvement of students in scientific activities for the further development of scientific works;
- Facilitation of innovative idea generation;
- Preparing highly qualified specialists at East European University.
Conference covers the following panels:
- Business and Economics (Faculty of Business and Engineering);
- Law, International Relations and Public Administration (Faculty of Law and Social Sciences)
- Medicine (Faculty of Healthcare)
- No later than November 1, 2020 /18.00 pm. Tbilisi local Time must register to the following link
- No later than November 10, 2020/18.00 pm. Tbilisi local Time must submit Abstract (in English or Georgian language) fulfilled in accordance with the Demands (please, see the attachment) along with the PPP presentation (max 8-10 slides) to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Submitted Abstracts will be evaluated by scientific committee.
- Conference participants will receive E-Certificates and authors of creative papers will rewarded by special prizes.
NOTE: Abstracts received after deadline will not be reviewed.
In case of queries, please feel free to contact Tatia Gherkenashvili, Senior Manager of EEU Scientific Research and Development Division to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: 598 10 57 29