The Department of marketing and public relations is the administrative structural unit of the University, aiming an Educational market requirements of the appropriate marketing strategy and communication plan, the University of social passs policy and implementation, promotion of university activities.
Department for achieving its own goal:
- Develops and implements the University’s brand platform and on adjust the marketing strategy and action plans.
- Develops and implements communication plans with relevant target groups;
- Planning and implementing university events and providing relevant channels to disseminate information about them.
- Develops plans and implements the University’s communication and social purpose campaigns, the communication path., selection of platforms and dissemination of information through relevant channels;
- Conducts communication with the media, prepares press releases, news materials, News, etc.Sh.
- Provides the University’s official website, and social media management.
- Performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.