The Document Processing Department is the administrative structural unit of the University, the aim of which is to provide unified document circulation, registration of incoming and past documents, the material/electronic processing of documents and archival proceedings.
Department for achieving own goals:
- register online and past correspondence through the electronic platform of University documentation and ensures their delivery to university leadership and direct executor;
- ensures registration of legal acts and other documents of the University and transfer to addressees if necessary;
- exercises control over the observance of the general procedure for preparing documents and concluding documents at the University;
- ensures the admission, registration and protection of cases performed in the archives according to the procedures established by the University; Also, issuance of extracts from the archive and other documents;
- performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.