The Department of international relations is the administrative structural unit of the University, aiming the promotion of University’s internationalization process and integration of students and staff in the international scientific-educational space.
Department for achieving its own goal:
- ensure the improvement of the University’s reputation in the international educational space and increase of awareness;
- establishes the partnerships with international higher educational and research institutions and development thereof; Also, an University membership in international organizations, networks and unions;
- promotes university’s involvement in international projects and support the internationalization of university studies;
- promotes and support the international mobility of staff and students at the University;
- ensures the attraction of international students and within its competence, is involved in the international students of the University of the enrollment process.
- performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.