The examination center presents the administrative structural unit of the University, aiming to ensure the proper functioning of Centralized Examination System at the University.
Centre for scoring own goal:
- organizes and conducts intermediate, final, additional examinations in writing at the University;
- organising and conducting qualification written examinations;
- coordinates the process of applying the examination results;
- analyzes the results of examinations and submits them to the relevant units for further response;
- performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the centre.
- The center is headed by a senior, who is accountable to the vice-rector in the administration of educational processes.