The legal department is the administrative structural unit of the University, the aim of which is legal provision of university activities.
Department for achieving its own goal:
- Exercises ensuring compliance of legal acts of the University with the legislation of Georgia;
- Provides the preparation and/or legal expertises of the Legal acts of the University, amendments to them, treaties and other projects of documents;
- Consults the structural units, students and staff of the University the Legal issues related to educational activities;
- is carrying out the University’s representative powers of all three instances of courts and other administrative bodies according to the legislation;
- Within the scope of its competence, it reviews complaints and applications of natural and legal persons entering the University, and / or takes part in their discussion;
- performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.