On 12 November 2021 East European University (Georgia) along with its partner Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences (Germany) organizes joint Online International Scientific-Practical Conference ,,Digital Management in Covid 19 Pandemic and Post-pandemic times“.
Head of the Conference Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Richard Geibel, Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences (Germany);
- Dr. Shalva Machavariani, East European University (Georgia).
Conference Objective: Evaluation of Covid 19 Pandemic and Post-pandemic environment and revealing opportunities for Digital Management;
Conference covers the following topics: Digitalization, Digital Transformation, E-Commerce, AI, Big Data, Block Chain, Online Marketing, Digital Law; Digital Social Innovation, Digital Ethics etc.
Eligibility: Doctoral students, Post-doctoral researchers and practitioners from the conference organizing universities and other higher education institutions are eligible to participate in the conference;
Publication of Presented Papers: Editorial board will select the best scientific papers reflecting novelty and best practices presented for the conference that will be published in the conference proceedings;
Conference participation and paper publication fee: Free
Conference Language: English
Time limit: Presentation – 20 min; Q&A – 10 min.
Candidates willing to participate at the conference:
- Must submit filled Application form along with one page (A4 paper format) Abstract (max. 300 words);
- Must submit scientific-practical conference paper.
- Deadline for submission Application Form along with one page Abstract 10 June 2021;
- Informing successful speakers the results 20 June 2021;
- Deadline for submission scientific-practical Conference paper 10 September 2021;
All required documentation must be fulfilled in English and submitted before the deadline to the following e-mail: email@example.com (With the conference title in the subject line).
Demands for structuring scientific paper and Abstract is available at the Appendix 1.