Head of the Conference Organizing Committee:
- Professor, Dr. Richard Geibel, Director of E-commerce Institute (Cologne, Germany);
- Professor, Dr. Shalva Machavariani, Vice-rector for Scientific Affairs of East European University (Tbilisi, Georgia).
Assessing the possibilities of digital management in modern conditions, revealing technological changes and commercialization prospects;
Conference covers the following topics:
Digitization, digital transformation, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, online marketing, digital transformation of small and medium-sized businesses, digital law, digital social innovation, digital ethics.
Doctoral students, Post-doctoral researchers and practitioners from the conference organizing universities and other higher education institutions are eligible to participate in the conference;.
Candidates willing to participate at the conference:
- Must submit filled Application form along with one page (A4 paper format) Abstract (max. 300 words);
- Must submit scientific-practical conference paper.
- Deadline for submission Application Form along with one page Abstract 10 September 2022;
- Informing successful speakers the results 20 September 2022;
- Deadline for submission scientific-practical Conference paper 30 September 2022;
All required documentation must be fulfilled in English and submitted before the deadline to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (With the conference title in the subject line).
Demands for structuring scientific paper and Abstract is available at the Appendix1.
Conference participation and paper publication fee: Free
Conference Language: English
Time limit: Presentation – 20 min; Q&A – 10 min.
Tatia Gherkenashvili – Coordinator, Department of Scientific Research and Development, EEU