Head of the Conference Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Richard Geibel, Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences (Germany);
- Dr. Shalva Machavariani, East European University (Georgia).
Evaluation of Covid 19 Pandemic and Post-pandemic environment and revealing opportunities for Digital Management;
Conference covers the following topics:
Digitalization, Digital Transformation, E-Commerce, AI, Big Data, Block Chain, Online Marketing, Digital Law; Digital Social Innovation, Digital Ethics etc.
Doctoral students, Post-doctoral researchers and practitioners from the conference organizing universities and other higher education institutions are eligible to participate in the conference;
Conference participation and Noteworthy dates:
Conference participation and paper publication fee: Free
Conference Language: English
Time limit: Presentation – 20 min; Q&A – 10 min.
Candidates willing to participate at the conference:
- Must submit filled Application form along with one page (A4 paper format) Abstract (max. 300 words);
- Must submit scientific-practical conference paper.
- Deadline for submission Application Form along with one page Abstract 10 June 2022;
- Informing successful speakers the results 20 June 2022;
- Deadline for submission scientific-practical Conference paper 10 September 2022;
All required documentation must be fulfilled in English and submitted before the deadline to the following e-mail: email@example.com (With the conference title in the subject line).
Demands for structuring scientific paper and Abstract is available at the Appendix 1.
Tatia Gherkenashvili – Ph.D. candidate, Coordinator, Department of Scientific Research and Development, EEU