ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE COURSE
The Lifelong Learning Center of East European University (EEU) announces admission to the Certificate Course – “Key Issues in the New Law on Entrepreneurs” for any person interested in the field.
We offer a diverse and flexible educational course from practicing lecturers, experts in the field.
We give you opportunity to have a clear idea of the changes and innovations in the new law on entrepreneurs. The new law is designed in accordance with the European directives, within the framework of the Association Agreement. It will enter into force on January 1, 2022.
The training course will be led by:
Lasha Tsertsvadze (Associate Professor, Doctor of Law, LLM, MLB, Managing Partner of the Law Firm “Full Legal Service” , see details at: https://eeu.edu.ge/lashatsertsvadze-2/)
Giorgi Jugeli (Professor, Doctor of Law, Legal Advisor to the Georgian Investors Council created with the support of the EBRD, for details see the link: https://eeu.edu.ge/giorgi-jugheli/ )
THE COURSE OF THE LEARNING PROCESS
- Contact Hours: 12 hours
- Duration of meetings and each session: three meetings per week, duration of each meeting – 4 hours
- Estimated start date: December 10, 2021 (Group 2, face to face format); December 17, 2021 (Group 3, Remote Format)
Working language: Georgian
Course implementation format:
- The certificate course will be implemented in face-to-face and distance formats.
- Those wishing to enroll in the course can choose the desired format (either remote or face-to-face).
- Note that if you want to enroll in the Certificate Course group, which will be conducted face-to-face, you must have “Green Status” (double-vaccinated or 72-hour PCR test, or 24-hour fast antigen test, or you have had overcome COVID19)
Venue for face-to-face meetings: East European University (EEU); Address: 6, Enukidze St., Tbilisi (David Agmashenebeli Alley, near the US Embassy) http://surl.li/aovdl
Distant format: MS TEAMS
After completing the pre-registration, a detailed course schedule will be posted at the link: https://eeu.edu.ge/portfolio/saseerifikato-ganrigi/
COURSE ADMISSION PROCEDURE / PREREQUISITE FOR ADMISSION
The person interested in the certificate course must fill in the application form for registration:
Deadline for registration: December 6, 2021
The cost of the certificate course: 400 GEL
Certificate fees can be paid until December 6 in any branch of TBC, VTB and Bank of Georgia, as well as on payboxes (NOVA, TBC Pay). At the time of payment, it is necessary to correctly indicate the name, surname and personal number of the applicant.
See the bank details at: https://eeu.edu.ge/sabanko-angarishi/
Upon completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate.