HEAD OF THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
- Professor, Dr. Richard Geibel, Director of E-commerce Institute (Cologne, Germany);
- Professor, Dr. Shalva Machavariani, Vice-rector for Scientific Affairs of East European University (Tbilisi, Georgia).
CONFERENCE COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
Digitization, digital transformation, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, online marketing, digital transformation of small and medium-sized businesses, digital law, digital social innovation, digital ethics.
Doctoral students, Post-doctoral researchers and practitioners from the conference organizing universities and other higher education institutions are eligible to participate in the conference;.
CANDIDATES WILLING TO PARTICIPATE AT THE CONFERENCE
- Deadline for submission Application Form along with one page Abstract 30 September 2022;
- Informing successful speakers the results 10 October, 2022;
- Deadline for submission scientific-practical Conference paper 31 October, 2022;
All required documentation must be fulfilled in English and submitted before the deadline to the following e-mail: email@example.com (With the conference title in the subject line).
Demands for structuring scientific paper and Abstract is available at the Appendix1.
Publication of Presented Papers: Editorial board will select the best scientific papers reflecting novelty and best practices presented for the conference that will be published in the conference proceedings;
Conference participation and paper publication fee: Free of charge.
Conference Language: English
Time limit: Presentation – 20 min; Q&A – 10 min.
Tatia Gherkenashvili – Coordinator, Department of Scientific Research and Development, EEU