Doctoral And Research development center represent the administrative structural unit of the University, the aim of which is to develop the study-teaching and research process at the doctoral level, support of the students and teaching staff.
Center for scoring its own goal:
- Participate in university research ethics, standards and teaching and learning policy implementation-development processes;
- Participates in the development and development of doctoral programs;
- Takes care of development of teaching and learning process at doctoral level;
- Develops support programs for teaching staff and ensures their implementation;
- Carries out research skills and research potential of PhD students and cares about their development;
- Within its own competence, conducts doctoral counseling and support;
- Performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.