- On the activities of the Department of Scientific Research and Development;
- Presentation of the Interdisciplinary Research Center;
- The concept of scientific knowledge, the principles of working with electronic scientific databases.
The goal of the training “The concept of scientific knowledge, the principles of working with electronic scientific databases” is to introduce listener to the international electronic scientific databases of the University and the basic principles of their use; to improve the skills of listener to work with scientific databases. The training serves to increase the statistics of the use of international electronic databases and to popularize scientific activities.
The goal of the information meeting on the activities of the Department of Scientific Research Development is to popularize scientific activities at the University, to increase the involvement of students/staff in research activities and inform them about the activities planned for the current semester.
Presentation of the Interdisciplinary Research Center aims to inform the listener about the center, to acquaint them with main goals, functions of the research center and to present the action plan.
- Giorgi Tavadze, Professor, Head of the Interdisciplinary Center (EEU) (For more details click the link: https://eeu.edu.ge/portfolio/26260/?lang=en )
- Davit Sikharulidze, Associate Professor, Head of Scientific Research and Development Center (For more details click the link: https://eeu.edu.ge/27465-2/?lang=en )
Meetings will be held in stages according to a specific target group.
- 16.11.2021, 17:00 (Target group: academic and invited staff)
- 18.11.2021, 15:00 (Target group: undergraduate students)
- 19.11.2021, 15:00 (Target group: master’s and doctoral students);
- 22.11.2021, 16:00 (Target group: international students)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Working language: Georgian/English
Format: distant, MS Teams