The Lifelong Learning Center of East European University will host an online training series on e-journal production through the EEU-EL Learning Process Management Platform.
The Goal of the training is to increase the efficiency of electronic journal production, timely delivery of student assessment results and feedback.
Topics and Discussion Issues:
- Record keeping in e-journals;
- Evaluation components and principles of its distribution in e-journal;
- Practical tasks performance as samples.
Trainer: Ketevan Aptarashvili, Head of Education Department (EEU)
Target group: EEU academic and visiting staff
- November 15, 18:00 (Target group: Academic and visiting staff of the Faculty of Business and Engineering)
- November 22, 18:00 (Target group: Academic and visiting staff of the Faculty of Healthcare Sciences)
Duration: 45 min.
Working language: Georgian
Format: distant, MS TEAMS