Students studying on any of the three levels of higher educational institutions ( Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral ) can participate in this conference.
Terms of Participation in the Conference and noteworthy dates:
- Those wishing to participate should fill out form at the following link: bit.ly/3innt0r before May 10;
- Send annotations at this e-mail: email@example.com no later than May 10;
- The authors of the selected annotations will receive a confirmation of their participation to the indicated e-mail before May 15.
- The conference paper presented by the students should have one, or at most two authors.
- The thesis of the conference will be published if the presented thesis are in accordance with the purpose of the conference and will be signed according to the request:
- Language – Georgian; English
- Page Format – A4;
- Font – Sylfaen;
- Font Size – 11;
- Interval – 1.15
- Text Volume 400-600 Words;
- Thesis should include – presentation title, information about the author (name, last name, university, faculty; programme; e-mail)
Each participant in the confirmation will receive a participation certificate.
Working Language: Georgian, English (As desired)
Schedule of the Conference: May 20, 2023 – 11:00, May 21, 2023 – 11:00;
Location of the Conference: East European University, Tbilisi, 6 I. Enukidze Street (nearby the US Embassy).
For additional questions, please write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org