Department of Finance and material resources management is the administrative structural unit of the University, the purpose of which is the formation of the budget, a complex and operational analysis of the financial situation on the basis of accounting statements and through an unobstructed material and technical base, ensuring uninterrupted activities of the University.
Department for achieving its own goal:
- draft the university budget with the involvement of relevant structural units;
- implementing financial management and control systems;
- performs accounting and reporting in accordance with the legislation in Georgia;
- systematically supervises the performance of budgetary indicators;
- provides the University of infrastructure and material-technical base of maintenance and effective management. Also, constant monitoring and development of resources;
- ensures the observance of hygienic norms at the University.
- provides procurement of various services necessary for the activities of the university within its competence;
- performs other functions and tasks provided for by the statute of the Department.