From young graduates to senior professionals, the EPLO LLM in IEL is open to all prospective students who would like to widen their horizons in the intricacies of international economic governance today. The program is therefore attractive to graduates and professionals with a background in law, economics, political science, international relations, business, international and European studies, and/or related fields and who are interested in legal practice both in national, regional, and international bodies; economic diplomacy and public sector consulting.
As part of the learning experience, students will benefit from a unique experience stemming from:
- A leading faculty from worldwide;
- A group of classmates coming from all over the world;
- A stimulating learning experience in Athens;
- A sound career service with core career guidance;
- A moot court experience (internal moot court, the WTO Model in St. Gallen and Geneva, and the FDI Moot);
- 2 field trips to Geneva and Brussels with tailored agenda for each student;
- Seminars and workshops with top-notch faculty;
- Law Clinic participation working with real beneficiaries.
Required documents to apply for admission:
- Copy of your passport (bio page).
- Copy of your undergraduate university degree (if not available in English, you will be required to provide additionally an officially translated version).
- Copy of your postgraduate degrees (if any) (if not available in English, you will be required to provide additionally an officially translated version).
- Copy of your academic transcript (indicating subjects taken and grades obtained). If not available in English, you will be required to provide an officially translated version).
- Two reference letters in English. These letters should be submitted by email to email@example.com indicating in the subject section “Reference Letter-Applicant’s Name”.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, you should also send a copy of your income tax return and/or the person you depend on.
All courses of the program will be taught in English. As a result, students originating from non-English speaking countries must evidence their level of English language skills by the following criteria:
- TOEFL Internet, Score of 90 or above;
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency, Grade B or above;
- Any other internationally recognized test with equivalent marks.
For the application, please visit the following link.
Deadline to apply for the October program: 10 August 2022.
Tuition fees for both EU and International students for the LLM in IEL program are 20,000€ including all program-related activities (such as field trips) and the availability of course materials.
For further information about the program, please visit the website or contact via email: