The prize (diploma and medal issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation) will be awarded to the winning women scientists at the annual conference of scientific attachés, which will be held in October 2022 in St. will be held in Padua.
- Short motivation for awarding this prize (maximum 100 words) signed by the “nominator”.
- Nominee’s major scientific achievements (maximum 1 page).
- Nominee’s short CV (maximum 2 pages) according to the applicable law in data protection.
- List of nominee’s most important publications (maximum 1 page).
- Nominee’s activities with the Italian scientific community (maximum 1 page)
- Optional letters of support for the nomination (maximum 2 letters of maximum 1 page each) The letters of support shall be provided by eminent scientists.
Applications can be submitted to the Italian Embassy no later than September 15, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. (Georgian time), to the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the attached file for detailed information on the competition for the Young Talented Scientist Award in English.