EEU uses various methods for communicating with interested parties, which includes:
- Involvement: The interested parties are involved personally in the process;
- Representation: Representatives elected / appointed by stakeholders directly participate in the process;
- Consultation: Consultations with stakeholders are provided, although they themselves do not participate in the processes;
- Checking: The University takes into consideration the position of interested parties.
Communication with interested parties includes three formats:
- General communication: Communications are aimed at all stakeholders and / or the general public;
- Targeted communications: Communications are targeted at specific stakeholder groups;
- Personal communications: Communication happening between the University and concrete interested party.
EEU Quality Assurance Office is responsible for the effectiveness of communication with interested parties.